Good Times, Bad Time
How to promote your business when times are tough
Difficult times call for a different approach.
Tourism and hospitality businesses are struggling. They're wondering what to do to secure their businesses for the future. Household budgets are stretched: will visitors still want to come? How does marketing need to change?
An easy way for destination organisations to help their members and businesses in their area
We've created a short, practical, action-oriented marketing workshop, delivered by zoom. The workshop takes participants through an adapted marketing process, designed to grab the attention of potential visitors, even when times are tough.
Participants are given fill-the-spaces guidance notes in advance of the workshop, so they can make notes and complete key tasks during the online session. This means that by the end of the workshop, they have some fresh ideas, a clear action list, and feel more confident about the future.
Interested? Please email Susan Briggs for date availability, details of how the workshop is run and prices. Rates for in-person delivery on request.
The online workshop covers:
- What sort of people are still spending and how can you appeal to them?
- How to 'plug the leaks' in your current marketing - spot the points when visitors are not saying 'yes' to booking and visiting
- The different marketing messages you now need to focus on to get people to visit and book
- The biggest barrier you need to overcome: it's not just about prices - and how to do it
- A changed mindset that can really help
- What are the opportunities? Can any good come out of the current situation?
- A quick action plan to help you implement your ideas
There will also be time for your questions so you can get clear on anything you need to solve.
By the end of the session participants feel more confident about the future, and know what you need to do next to help their business thrive.
About Susan Briggs
I have over 30 years' experience in tourism marketing and have helped over 8000 tourism and hospitality businesses to thrive. I know what it's like to go through recessions, terrorist attacks and wars, and challenges like Foot and Mouth. It's hard when the economy is so wobbly, but there are things you can do, quickly and easily.
In-person marketing workshops can be delivered by Susan Briggs or Mary Tebje who has similar experience.
Interested? Please email Susan Briggs for date availability, details of how the workshop is run and prices. Rates for in-person delivery on request. You may also be interested in some of our other business support packages.