Stronger websites, more visitors, better search engine rankings
2.00 pm on Tuesday 8th February on Zoom (replay available)
An effective website is essential to the success of your business.
Takes place by Zoom 2.00 - 3.15 pm on Tuesday, 8th February (replay available)
Join this practical marketing workshop to feel more confident about what you need to do to make your website stronger and attract more visitors. The session is 100% tailored for the needs of tourism and hospitality businesses.You don't need any technical knowhow to take part. It's delivered online by zoom and I'll stay on the call at the end to answer your questions.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Essential elements for your website - are you missing anything?
- Words and images - what you need to do and say to get results and entice visitors
- How to get more visitors to your website, and get them to stay there until you've convinced them
- How search engines work and what you can do to get higher search engine rankings (easier than you might think)
- How to reduce your 'bounce rate' - I'll also explain what it is, and why it matters
By the end of the session you'll feel much more confident about what you need to do to make your website stronger. You'll have a clear set of actions and ideas you can implement immediately.
I hope you'll join me - click the BOOK NOW button now!