Make your tourism marketing twice as effective in half the time!
Want to improve your tourism marketing, hampered by a lack of time and money?
I created Tourism Knowhow: practical help to make your tourism business better.
It's the result of 30 years working in tourism marketing and helping over 6000 tourism businesses and destinations to grow and flourish.
I've learnt some important lessons that could help you:
You don't need a big marketing budget to be successful.
Creativity and consistency count for more.
You don't need loads of time to be effective.
You need to do a few simple things really well.
You don't need to be a technical genius to have an impactful website & social media.
You just need the right content aimed at the right people at the right time...
I can show you how to do all this
You don't need to struggle, to feel over-whelmed, or confused. Imagine the feeling of having a clear plan that you know to implement to find new markets and become more profitable, to fit those empty off-peak spots.
Imagine feeling supported, enthused, encouraged, more passionate about what you do because it's fulfilling and generating a good income for you.
Click to email me and start to make all this a reality!
5 ways to benefit now!
1. Sign up to receive Tourism Knowhow free how-to advice & ideas
2. Take a look at the blog for some instant tourism marketing ideas
3. Join our Tourism Knowhow facebook group - a friendly support group for tourism businesses
4. Take a look at these special tourism marketing packages for anyone who needs to give their business a boost.
5. I'd love to help you increase revenue and develop visitor numbers & guest nights - Find out more, email me now
Use my tourism expertise, energy, and enthusiasm to benefit your business
Get in touch to find out how I can help you!
- practical tourism marketing advice to raise your profile and increase your revenue
- creation and implementation of marketing campaigns
- public relations activities and copywriting, including content for websites
- developing and using local distinctiveness
- digital marketing, websites, search engine optimisation
- social media including twitter, facebook and pinterest
- advice and support for visitor attractions, accommodation, food and drink producers, artists, craftspeople and small specialist tour operators